Customers should contact your restaurant directly for support, please ensure the correct contact information is listed in the Partner Portal. The contact information will be available on all Ritual Online Ordering receipts for customers to reach out. Be sure to respond to customers promptly and politely with a resolution (i.e. full refund, partial refund, no refund, store credit).
There are a couple of ways to refund your customers. You can refund via:
- Partner Portal
- Ordering Device
- Contacting Ritual Support
For more information, please visit the “How do I process a refund for my customer?” article.
If you wish to contact Ritual Support for help, navigate to the Support tab on the left-hand side of the Partner Portal, and select Operations Issue > Order/ Customer Issue.
Provide these details in the description:
- Date of order
- Customer’s email or phone number
- Exact refund details (i.e. item name/ refund amount)
- Provide a refund for the $3 chicken on the salad
- Provide a full refund on the entire order, including the drink, fries, and sandwich
- Provide a 50% refund on the entire order
We will process the adjustment within 2 business days and notify you when this is complete. Don’t sweat, we’re building self-serve tools soon so you can process refunds directly on the merchant device and in the Partner Portal!
For detailed information on how we process adjustments, please see below.