Customers should contact your restaurant directly for support, please ensure the correct contact information is listed in the Partner Portal. The contact information will be available on all Ritual Online Ordering receipts for customers to reach out. Be sure to respond to customers promptly and politely with a resolution (i.e. full refund, partial refund, no refund, store credit).
There are a couple of ways to refund your customers. You can refund via:
- Partner Portal
- Ordering Device
- Contacting Ritual Support
For more information on how to process a refund on your own, please visit the “How do I process a refund for my customer?” article.
If you wish to contact Ritual Support for help, navigate to the Support tab on the left-hand side of the Partner Portal, and select Customer Order Issue > Pick-up Order Issue or Delivery Order Issue.
Provide these details in the description:
- Date of order
- Customer’s email or phone number
- Exact refund details (i.e. item name/ refund amount)
- Provide a refund for the $3 chicken on the salad
- Provide a full refund on the entire order, including the drink, fries, and sandwich
- Provide a 50% refund on the entire order
For detailed information on how we process adjustments, please see below.
Article is closed for comments.