There are 3 ways to process refunds:
- Partner Portal
- Ordering Device
- Contact Support
Any users with Admin or Editor access are able to process refunds via Partner Portal. Simply follow these steps:
- Login to your Partner Portal account
- Click the Sales Report Tab
- Scroll down to Transactions
- Filter to the date when the customer’s order was made
- Search by the customer’s first name (spelling must be accurate)
- Click on the order you wanted to refund and the section Order Details should appear
Click Issue Refund and choose whether you would like to refund the Full Amount, Item Specific or Delivery Fee-Only (for delivery orders only)
- If Item Specific - select which items you want to refund
- Select the reason for the refund and click next
- Review refund summary and click Submit
- The order details page should now show in red “Refunded”!
(Refund Type) (Refund Summary)
You can also process refunds directly on the Ordering Device if you have a Security PIN enabled on Partner Portal. Anyone who knows the PIN number can process the refund on the Ordering Device. This makes it incredibly convenient for you or your store staff members to process the refund quickly!
Follow these steps to process a refund via the Ordering Device:
On your ordering device, click on the Summary Tab
- if you do not have a Summary Tab, please use the Partner Portal method to process the refund or contact us for more information
- Click the Change Date button and change to the date of the order you wish to refund
- Scroll down the list of orders until you find the customer’s order
- Click the 3 dots at the top right corner beside the customer’s name
- Hit Refund Order
Enter the PIN number
- If you have forgotten the PIN or wish to change it, please go to the help article How do I disable or change my PIN for refunds on the Ordering Device?
Select the Refund Type (Full Amount, Item Specific, or Delivery Fee for delivery orders)
- For Item Specific, please select which specific items you wish to refund
- Review the Refund Summary
- Click Submit Refund to process and you’re done!
** Orders are not refunded until it is submitted!
Please note that you are unable to refund orders through Partner Portal or the Ordering Device that have:
- Discounts applied
- Chargeback disputes
- Order is over 30 days old
Contact Ritual Partner Support
If you are unable to process the refund via Partner Portal or the Ordering Device, you may contact Ritual for support.
Please submit a ticket through Partner Portal using the Support Tab or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.