This indicates your device is likely unplugged, turned off, or the battery has died. When your device is unplugged, it will lose power slowly and eventually will turn off. Similarly, if the battery has overheated, it will also cause the device to turn off.
Check if the device still works
- Ensure the device cable and charging block are plugged in. Press the power and hold for up to 30 seconds.
- As long as you see the screen on the left and the status is Online, you’ll be good to go!
Replace the device
- If the device won’t turn on, please submit your request using the Partner Support Form via your Partner Portal. You can find this form by clicking on the Support tab once you log in.
- For immediate assistance, please contact our Support line number:
- Canada: 1-855-489-8772
- United States: 1-800-539-4410
- United Kingdom: +44-80-0011-9029
- Australia: +61-1300-146-524