This indicates your WiFi network is down.
Reconnect to WiFi
- Confirm your WiFi is working by going to the Settings tab on the bottom right corner or click the three dots on the top right corner > select WiFi Settings, and check the device is connected to your network. If not, reconnect it.
- If the device is already connected, forget the network and reconnect it.
- Go back to the merchant app and select Refresh under the three dots. If you do not see the three dots, click the Retry button under the Orders tab.
- The red screen will disappear once the WiFi is reconnected.
Reboot the device
- If reconnecting to WiFi doesn't work, try restarting the device.
- Tap the three dots at the top right of the screen > Go to Reboot. If there’s no reboot option, hold the power button for 30 seconds to manually restart the device.
- Once the device has restarted, a warning screen displaying, Warning Bootloader Unlocked will appear shortly after. This is normal.
- If the red screen is still present, click the three dots and select Refresh. If you do not see the three dots, please disregard this step.
- If this doesn’t work, please refresh the device up to 2-3 more times to see if the regular screen appears.
If the issue persists, please call our Support line:
- Canada: +1-(855)-489-8772
- United States: +1-(800)-539-4410
- United Kingdom: +44-80-0011-9029
- Australia: +61-1300-146-524
Article is closed for comments.