Test the printer
- Ensure the printer is plugged in and there’s no printer jam.
- If the printer stops working, hit the Feed button at the top of the printer to check if the paper comes out.
- If no paper comes out, restart the printer by holding down the Power button. If restarting the printer doesn’t work, restart the merchant device & try again.
Check Bluetooth Connection
- If the printer still doesn’t work after restarting, check to see if the printer is still paired to the device.
- Select the three dots in the top corner of the merchant device and select Bluetooth Settings. Check that the device is paired to the printer (it will be listed as TM-.....).
- You may need to toggle the Bluetooth on and off if the printer isn’t appearing in the list of available devices.
If there is no Bluetooth settings option, please submit your request using the Partner Support Form via your Partner Portal. You can find this form by click on the Support tab once you log in. For immediate assistance, please contact the number on your merchant device.