By default, the PIN is set to Enabled with the code 1234.
If you do not want staff members to be able to process refunds, you may disable the PIN or change the PIN so only management knows! PIN numbers can only be changed by users with Admin or Editor access.
To disable the Refund feature on the Ordering Device or to change the PIN, please follow these instructions:
- Login to your Partner Portal account
- Navigate to the Settings tab > Store Configuration > Order Method card
- Click Manage Order Method
- Scroll to 2. Set up a security PIN for refunds (Optional)
- Enter the PIN you wish to use and click Enable and Save or click Update PIN
- Alternatively, if you wish to Disable PIN number, click Disable PIN
(Order Method Card under Settings Tab)
(Disabling/Updating the PIN)