How to edit existing items:
- Select Menu in Partner Portal.
- Click on the Items tab.
- To edit an item, either search for the item in the search bar or scroll down and click on the item. You can edit the following fields:
- Item Title
- Item Description
- Internal Display Name** (optional)
- Prep Type
- Most Popular (optional)
- Item Images (See: Menu Image Management)
- Modifier Groups
- Item Availability
*Price field can be modified to display a number of different price structures (See: How do I set prices? for more information):
- Item-level price
- Base price + surcharges
- Modifier price
**Internal Display Name
This field is optional but is helpful for internal restaurant operations. It can be used to display item menu numbers, short forms/acronyms, or specific titles that are important for your staff, but not necessarily required for customers to see on your menu.
How to edit item fields:
Navigate to the Item tab in Menu Manager, and search or select the item you would like to modify.
1. Click on the item or the pencil on the right side
2. To update an item name, edit the Item Title field and click Save.
3. To update the description, edit the Item Description field and click Save.
4. To update a category, click on the drop-down list to select an existing category or click +New Category to create a new one. Click Save.
5. To update the price, edit the Item Price field and click Save.