How to create new Modifiers:
1. Select Menu in Partner Portal.
2. Click on the Modifier Groups tab
3. To create a new modifier select the Modifier Group that you want to edit. Click the group (or the pencil on the right).
4. To create a modifier, scroll down to Modifiers and select + Create Modifier.
5. Input the following information:
- Price (if applicable)
- Internal Display Name* (optional)
6. Click Save.
7. To delete a modifier select the trash can (on the right-hand side)
8. To organize modifiers, select the 6 dotted-square icon (on the left-hand side) and drag it to the desired position. Click Save on the top right.
*Internal Display Name
This field is optional but is helpful for internal restaurant operations. It can be used to display modifier menu numbers or specific instructions that are displayed on the operator facing side. For example, Modifier Group titles are not always displayed on the merchant side, so this field can help clarify if customers are requesting modifiers such as substitutions or removal of ingredients.
Note: Modifiers can only be added once a Modifier Group has been created.
Article is closed for comments.