Disconnected WiFi is marked by a white or red triangle in the top left corner.
- To access WiFi settings, click the triangle to open.
- Swipe down to reveal the hidden menu. Tap the three dots at the top right of the screen.
- This bar will disappear after five seconds - swipe down again if it disappears.
- Hit the Settings option. In the Enter Password box, input: 1357.
- The password box will automatically close after 30 seconds.
- Connect to your store’s WiFi (not the guest network). It must say Connected underneath your WiFi.
- If it says Saved, tap on your store’s WiFi & click Forget before trying to connect again.
- If it says Authentication Error Occurred, the password is incorrect. Please update your password and try again.
- Once connected, press the home button, it will take you back to the Ritual app and the tablet should be working.